QUOTE (jacie88 @ Sep 23 2011, 01:34 PM)
Is it really advisable for cancer patients to take lingzhi?
I have read some of e pages and some podders mention that the lingzhi is heaty..
Meaning after taking e lingzhi have to drink loads of water?
What is the difference between uncrack and crack lingzhi?
Interesting, see below for some researches I have done for Lingzhi on cancer cells, can be quite effective in fighting cancer cells.
Lingzhi prevents metastasis of cancerous cells, relieves pain, and promotes longevity:
Lingzhi belongs to the Polyporacease of fungi family, and is believed to be an effective cancer treatment in Japan, China, the U.S.A., Canada, the U.S.S.R. and Scotland. Some medical specialists in different countries are using the latest scientific instruments to do clinical test, e.g. Prof. Ta-cheng, Medical College of the National Taiwan University; Prof. Cheng Hui-hua and Prof. Tung Ui-chi of Taipei Medical College. The experimental results have proven that Lingzhi is effective in cancer treatment. Information concerning Lingzhi in treating cancer collected from research reports are as listed below.
1. The anti-cancer components of Lingzhi are polysaccharides and germanium.
2. Its efficacy is of "composite nature" with multiplying effects. Thus no effects can be obtained when taken separately.
3. It can strengthen stamina, elevate the immune system and restrain metastasis of cancerous cells.
4. After undergoing surgery, it is helpful for patients with cancerous problems such as esophageal cancer, gastric cancer, breast cancer, intestinal cancer and uterine cancer.
5. It can eliminate cancerous ascites, increase appetite and relieve the pain oftelophase cancer.
6. It can be used together with other cancer treatments, such as surgery, radiation or combined with chemotherapy. It has no side effects and is effective.